Some may see concrete only as hard and cold. Concrete can have expressions like no other material. The varying textures within inches of each other is a perfect example.
The statistics are in, and once again, Maui Meadows is proving to be the next best thing to Wailea. Prices have been on the rise and here is how the numbers are looking:
- Out of the 8 closed sales, 5 are over $1 M.
- The highest sales price was $1,500,000 and the lowest was $530,000.
- The average number of days to sell was 152.
- There are 5 properties currently in escrow. 1 is over $1 M, 4 under.
- There are 10 properties currently available. 5 are over $1 M, 5 under. The highest price is $1,850,000 and the lowest is $675,000.
In general, affordable inventory is low even as our high season is about to begin. Hopefully some savvy Sellers will get their property on the market before the rush begins.
Here's what sold:
1. 524 Hoala Drive - LP: $599,000 SP: $530,000, 3 bed/1 bath, 864 sq.ft.
2. 3379 Kehala Drive - LP: $989,000 SP: $910,000, 2 bed/3 bath, 2,316 sq.ft.
3. 3184 Mapu Place - LP: $998,000 SP: $925,000, 3 bed/3 bath, 1,800 sq. ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 696 sq.ft.
4. 3531 Lanihou Place - LP: $1,093,500 SP: $1,093,500, 3 bed/2 bath, 1,449 sq.ft.
5. 3340 Kuaua Place - LP: $1,304,999 SP: $1,240,000, 3 bed/2 bath 2,280 sq.ft., Ohana: 1 bed, 700 sq.ft.
6. 1009 Kupulau Drive - LP: $1,299,000 SP: $1,287,000, 3 bed/3.5 bath, 1,796 sq.ft., Ohana: 1 bed, 693 sq.ft.
7. 3539 Lanihou Place - LP: $1,599,000 SP: $1,463,500, 3 bed/2 bath, 2,658 sq.ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 700 sq.ft.
8. 3268 Waileia Place - LP: $1,649,000 SP: $1,500,000, 5 bed/6.5 bath, 6,620 sq.ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 859 sq.ft.
For a complete list of what is currently available, don't hesitate to contact me.
Pick of the Week
I will leave you with my pick of the week.
- LP: $1,088,800
- 4 bed/4.5 bath
- 2,943 sq.ft.
- Ohana: 2 bed, 696 sq.ft.
619 Kupulau Drive (MLS# 361313)
You may ask, "Why is it your pick of the week, Ken?" And my reply would be that this home has a lot of square footage and an ohana, and is very close to the $1 M price range. You may have noticed in the SOLD comps that a 1,400 sq.ft. home sold for $1,093,000. I believe there is a lot of upside potential in this house.
For further information on this home or any other in Maui Meadows, I'm the man for you. I've owned my home there for 15 years and would never live anywhere else.