Hey boys and girls. I got a great new listing to tell you about! 940 S. Kihei Road B106.
I hate to say it, but this is somewhat of a regular thing. We are always rated #1 in some survey at any given time. This time is sweet. You'll see why!
Are you looking for a 2 bed, 2 bath unit near the ocean? I've got one for you. 46 Kai Makani Loop U201, listed at $519,900.
Spectacular ocean view from this second floor corner unit. Light-filled rooms and a large patio are just a few features.
Built in 2007, Kai Makani is a complex on 10 acres of tropical landscaping
Large living/dining area, located off the kitchen, offers a casual island lifestyle (MLS# 367265)
Newer appliances and a tile floor complete the galley style kitchen
A large back patio is perfect for watching whales and awesome sunsets
Direct access from the patio makes a quick walk to the beach across the street possible
A pool, spa, exercise room, and barbecues make outdoor living at your fingertips
Want to Know More?
The property is scheduled to be auctioned online from December 11, 2015 through December 15, 2015. Contact me for a private showing or for information on the auction procedure.
Aloha, Ken Molina email@example.com
There are condos and then there are condos. This one is a condo! 12 Lulupe Ln in Ke Ali'i Ocean Villas (MLS# 382608) is more of a home than a condo.
Ke Ali'i Ocean Villas N105
Step into this newer two-story ground floor unit and this multi-level living room welcomes you. Sliders from the living room and dining room takes you out to patios with grass yard access.
Back inside, the open cooks kitchen seats 4 at the bar, or use the dining room for dinner parties.
Rounding out the first floor is a guest bedroom with bath, not one, but two storage closets, as well as the washer and dryer.
A bright and airy stairway leads you upstairs to a sitting area, perfect for a home office. 2 additional bedrooms are upstairs, another guest bedroom and bathroom.
And finally, the luxurious master suite. Awesome ocean views from the lanai, and spa-like features in the master bath, make the end of the day worth it.
Did I say an amazing pool? Yes, there is an awesome pool, spa, rec room, and exercise room.
If you are considering a standalone house, you may want to consider this option. It is a corner unit with only 1 common wall. There is a 1 car garage with an additional uncovered parking space and you are within minutes of the best white sand beaches in Kihei. For a private showing, please contact me. I can help you find your Hawaii Life!
Ken Molina 808.344.6421 firstname.lastname@example.org
The statistics are in, and once again, Maui Meadows is proving to be the next best thing to Wailea. Prices have been on the rise and here is how the numbers are looking:
- Out of the 8 closed sales, 5 are over $1 M.
- The highest sales price was $1,500,000 and the lowest was $530,000.
- The average number of days to sell was 152.
- There are 5 properties currently in escrow. 1 is over $1 M, 4 under.
- There are 10 properties currently available. 5 are over $1 M, 5 under. The highest price is $1,850,000 and the lowest is $675,000.
In general, affordable inventory is low even as our high season is about to begin. Hopefully some savvy Sellers will get their property on the market before the rush begins.
Here's what sold:
1. 524 Hoala Drive - LP: $599,000 SP: $530,000, 3 bed/1 bath, 864 sq.ft.
2. 3379 Kehala Drive - LP: $989,000 SP: $910,000, 2 bed/3 bath, 2,316 sq.ft.
3. 3184 Mapu Place - LP: $998,000 SP: $925,000, 3 bed/3 bath, 1,800 sq. ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 696 sq.ft.
4. 3531 Lanihou Place - LP: $1,093,500 SP: $1,093,500, 3 bed/2 bath, 1,449 sq.ft.
5. 3340 Kuaua Place - LP: $1,304,999 SP: $1,240,000, 3 bed/2 bath 2,280 sq.ft., Ohana: 1 bed, 700 sq.ft.
6. 1009 Kupulau Drive - LP: $1,299,000 SP: $1,287,000, 3 bed/3.5 bath, 1,796 sq.ft., Ohana: 1 bed, 693 sq.ft.
7. 3539 Lanihou Place - LP: $1,599,000 SP: $1,463,500, 3 bed/2 bath, 2,658 sq.ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 700 sq.ft.
8. 3268 Waileia Place - LP: $1,649,000 SP: $1,500,000, 5 bed/6.5 bath, 6,620 sq.ft., Ohana: 2 bed, 859 sq.ft.
For a complete list of what is currently available, don't hesitate to contact me.
Pick of the Week
I will leave you with my pick of the week.
- LP: $1,088,800
- 4 bed/4.5 bath
- 2,943 sq.ft.
- Ohana: 2 bed, 696 sq.ft.
619 Kupulau Drive (MLS# 361313)
You may ask, "Why is it your pick of the week, Ken?" And my reply would be that this home has a lot of square footage and an ohana, and is very close to the $1 M price range. You may have noticed in the SOLD comps that a 1,400 sq.ft. home sold for $1,093,000. I believe there is a lot of upside potential in this house.
For further information on this home or any other in Maui Meadows, I'm the man for you. I've owned my home there for 15 years and would never live anywhere else.